- Hypertension cured with stents in kidney arteries
- Vijayawada: Left demands rollback of power charges
- Women voluntarily supporting Naidu: Bhuvaneswari
- Ahmedabad: India will soon emerge as global economic powerhouse says PM Narendra Modi
- Draft voter list to be released on Oct 27
- Prakasam, Bapatla SPs win two SKOCH awards each
- New Delhi: Passengers on Air India flight made to wait 2 hrs over pilot's absence
- Shobhayatra of Khairatabad Ganesh has begun
- New Delhi: Google launches earthquake alert system in India for Android smartphone users
- Rajamahendravaram: No fogging arrangements in villages so far
Hans Half Marathon in Hyderabad tomorrow on World Heart Day
To create awareness about the cardiovascular diseases, The Hans India is organising 'The Hans Half Marathon' tomorrow here at Sanjeevaiah Park in the city around 5 am.
To create awareness about the cardiovascular diseases, The Hans India is organising 'The Hans Half Marathon' tomorrow here at Sanjeevaiah Park in the city around 5 am. The Marathon will be having 3k, 5k, 10k and 21k categories.
Participants can report the venue around 4 to 4.30 am. A warm-up session will begin at 4.40 am followed by the flagging off of 10 km and 21 km by Health Minister Eatala Rajendar and Sandeep Batnagar, director of marketing and communications, NIMSME.
Meanwhile, the 3k and 5k run will be flagged off by Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav and Marri Laxman Reddy, chairman MLR group of institutions.