- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Hyderabad records 43 degrees temperature on Friday, highest of the season
Hyderabad records 43 degrees temperature on Friday, which is four degrees above the normal range
Hyderabad: A week after recording the highest temperature on the season i.e, 42 degree Celsius, Hyderabad city on Friday surpassed its record and registered 43 degree Celsius which is four degrees above the normal level.
According to the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD), this was the maximum temperature recorded this year. Hyderabad has been witnessing maximum temperatures for the last five days ranging between 42-43 degree Celsius. Even the nights remained hotter with the minimum temperature on Thursday at 30.7 degree Celsius, four degrees above the normal range.
According to the Telangana State Development Planning (TSDP), Malkajgiri has recorded the highest temperature at 42.4 degree Celsius followed by Quthbullapur and Narayanaguda at 42.3 degree Celsius and Marredpally at 42.2 degree Celsius.
Meanwhile, Munugode in Nalgonda district has seen the highest temperature on Friday at 46 degree Celsius. However, the temperatures are said to be nosedived in the coming days with the forecast of thunderstorm and hailstorm.
On Friday, districts like Sanareddy, Medak, Rangareddy, Nizamabad, Kamareddy, Vikarabad, Nirmal and Adilabad witnessed thunderstorm accompanied by lightning and gusty winds.