- Immunity given to lawmakers should not protect them from criminal prosecution for accepting bribes: Centre in Supreme Court
- 'I am not as communal as I am made out to be': Smriti Irani's swipe at Oppn
- 2 terrorists killed in Kashmir encounter, identified
- SC releases accused, who couldn't comply with HC condition, on bail after 3 years
- Nitish Kumar must answer how JD-U MLC was able to obtain caste survey data: Sushil Modi
- 'Gehlot Saheb, 2023 comes before 2030, have you forgotten count', Nadda takes dig at Raj CM
- What happened on October 5 in History?
- Apollo Medical College hosts 'White Coat Ceremony'
- Know about cybersecurity trends
- Youth shot at by unidentified gunmen in J&K’s Anantnag
KTR challenges opposition parties to announce Chief Minister candidate, says BRS will win 100 seats
BRS Party Working President and Minister challenged the opposition parties to announce chief ministerial candidate from those parties.
BRS Party Working President and Minister challenged the opposition parties to announce chief ministerial candidate from those parties. Stating that BRS will win 90 to 100 seats in the next election, KTR expressed confidence that KCR will become the Chief Minister once again.
Interacting to media, KTR demanded to show a better model state than Telangana. He said that in the last 10 years, the Telangana state has achieved comprehensive, balanced, integrated and balanced development and opined that salient changes have been brought in the field of education and medicine.
He said that administrative reforms in Telangana are progressing faster than anywhere else in the country. He said that Telangana has been able to make its own mark in all fields and asserted that if Telangana acts, country is following.