- Scholarships For Students
- Projects worth Rs 48K crore to create 14,000 jobs in Ayodhya, Varanasi, Mathura
- Delhi's per capita income increases: Economic Survey report
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 6: Details on Launch and Features
- Singapore real estate group CapitaLand purchases Pune IT SEZ project for Rs 7.73bn
- Homegrown healthtech firm Pristyn Care slashes around 120 jobs
- Sharp acceleration in disruptive forces likely across sectors, including two-wheelers, IT services
- Self-Injury Awareness Day 2024: Learn the Signs, Offer Support, Save Lives
- Dublin-based Medtronic Establishes R&D Growth Centre in Hyderabad
- Defence Ministry inks MoUs worth Rs 39,125cr to procure military equipment
KTR lays foundation for flyover, four lane Rail under bridge in Hyderabad
Municipal Administration Minister KT Rama Rao on Wednesday laid foundation for a flyover and a four lane rail under bridge.
The MAUD Minister along with Animal Husbandry Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav laid foundation stone for a two lane parallel flyover to Fateh Nagar bridge. The flyover is being constructed with a cost of Rs 45 crore. This flyover would decrease the vehicular traffic on the existing Fateh Nagar bridge to a large extent.
The minister later laid foundation stone for a four lane rail under bridge connecting Sanatnagar Industrial area with Balanagar Industrial area. This is being constructed with an expenditure of Rs 68.30 crore. According to the officials, the rail under pass will decrease the distance between the two areas by 6.5 km.
The GHMC has taken up the works in the view of traffic congestion on Fatehnagar bridge.