- Delhi court to consider taking cognisance of ED charge sheet against Supertech Chairman on Tuesday
- JSW Infrastructure IPO subscribed 43 pc on Day 1 of offer
- No forceful bandh: Curfew clamped in Bengaluru, over 10,000 policemen to be deputed, says top cop
- Atishi directs officials to prepare plan to improve Vidhan Sabha-Secretariat road stretch
- Congress hits back at PM Modi for comparing it with 'rusted iron', controlled by 'urban naxals'
- PM Modi to attend G20 university connect finale on Tuesday
- Bengal Guv cancels US trip at last moment citing pressure on state exchequer
- IIT Madras ties up with Ericsson for joint research in responsible AI
- RBI imposes penalty on SBI, Indian Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank
- Did Chandrababu commit mistake by working for welfare of AP, asks Bhuvaneswari
KTR to visit Mulugu tomorrow
Mulugu district administration is gearing up for the one-day visit of IT, MA&UD Minister K T Rama Rao to Mulugu on June 7
Mulugu: Mulugu district administration is gearing up for the one-day visit of IT, MA&UD Minister K T Rama Rao to Mulugu on June 7. Minister for Tribal Welfare Satyavathi Rathod and Minister for Panchayat Raj Errabelli Dayakar Rao disclosed the details of KTR visit to media persons here on Monday.
KTR is slated to take part in several developmental works including laying foundation stone for the construction of Integrated District Offices Complex (IDOC) at Bandarupally near Mulugu. The estimated cost of the IDOC is Rs 65 crore. This apart, KTR will also lay foundation stone for the construction of Rs 1.25 crore model bus station and Rs 50 lakh Sevalal Bhavan also at bandarupally.
Later, the IT Minister will inaugurate the crematorium and gram Panchayat building, together costing Rs 1 crore. KTR will also lay foundation stone for the construction of a Digital Library with an estimated cost of Rs 30 lakh and foundation stone for I&PR Meeting hall with an estimated cost of Rs 15 lakh in Mulugu.