- Arrangements at place for Assembly polling
- Charlie Munger, closest aide of Warren Buffet, dies at 99
- Jagan brought equality with Jagananna colonies: Rajini
- Five Indian States On High Alert As China's Respiratory Illness Surge Sparks Preparedness Review
- Vijayawada: Call to protect panchayat raj system
- Vice President Of Karnataka State Contractors' Association Passes Away Amidst Allegations Of Political Vendetta And Financial Scandal
- Google introduces .meme domain; Find details
- YS Jagan flags of cleaning machines, to lay stone virtually for development works
- Anantapur: Rich tributes paid to Mahatma Phule
- Will speak on ‘Chaiwala’, ‘Chowkidar’ during upcoming LS polls: Akbar
Minister Koppula highlights achievements of TRS government
Since the time of formation of Telangana, the TRS government is striving hard for all-round development of the State and it has become a model for other States, said Welfare Minister Koppula Eshwar here on Saturday.
Raikal: Since the time of formation of Telangana, the TRS government is striving hard for all-round development of the State and it has become a model for other States, said Welfare Minister Koppula Eshwar here on Saturday.
The Minister participated in the various developmental works and laid foundations stone for laying of roads at a cost of Rs.3 crore under Raikal municipality in Raikal mandal of Jagitial district.
Speaking on the occasion, the Minister said that from the past 70 years, the development which the previous governments had not done for this region was done and completed by TRS government within just five years.
The farmers who suffered a lot with improper supply of power, after the formation of Telangana, the TRS government is supplying uninterrupted power that too for 24 hours and extending support by introducing Rythu Bandhu and Rythu Bima schemes for farmers. To take the administration to every corner of the State, the TRS government reorganised the districts.
To restore the lakes, the government introduced Mission Kakatiya project and restored as many as 46,000 lakes and tanks across the State. With the completion of wonderful project Kaleshwaram in record time of just three years, entire world is surprised and the fruits of the project are about to reach the people within few days, he added.
By establishing Gurukul residential schools, the TRS government is providing standard education like that of corporate educational institutions along with providing all necessary facilities to students.
Jagitial MLA, Dr.Sanjay Kumar, ZP Chairperson D Vasantha, MPP L.Sandhya, MPP Maheswara Rao, Sarpanchs, A Srinivas, P Ravi, MPTCs Surendar Reddy, D Nagaraju and others were present.