- Pearl Academy explores the intersection of creativity and technology at its flagship event What’s Next
- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
Nalgonda: Leaders recall party's long history; terms KCR 'liar'
Congress town president Gummula Mohan Reddy stated that the party has a great history and did sacrifices in the interest of the country.
Nalgonda: Congress town president Gummula Mohan Reddy stated that the party has a great history and did sacrifices in the interest of the country. On Monday, along with other leaders he hoisted Congress flag in second ward in the town on the party's Foundation Day. Later, he cut a cake.
Speaking on the occasion, Mohan Reddy said that the Congress, which has a history of 136 years, has got space in the hearts of the people. He asserted that Congress introduced several welfare schemes to people of all walks of life during its rule, both at the Centre and State.
BJP at the Centre and the TRS at the State doing nothing for public welfare after the duo came to power.
Mohan Reddy described Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao as liar and added that the poor in the State were suffering due to the anti-people policies of the TRS government. He said both the BJP and TRS ignored their poll promises and have been telling cock and bull stories to divert the attention of the people from time to time.
He exuded confidence that people will teach lesson to the duo parties in coming days. Congress would come to power both at the Centre and in State, he added
Nalgonda constituency not witnessing any development since the TRS government came to power in the state, he lamented. The Congress leader made it clear that his party will definitely get it's lost glory in the coming elections. He called upon the party workers to work hard to bring the Congress back to power.
Congress Municipal Floor Leader Burri Srinivas, ZPTC Vanguri Lakshmaiah, Tipparthi mandal Congress president Jukuri Ramesh, councillors Burri Rajitha, Yadaiah, Gadiga Himabindu, Gogula
Ramulamma, SC Cell district president Perika Venkateshwarlu, Julakanti Saidi Reddy and others participated in the celebrations.