- Patient privacy key in healthcare digital transformation: Report
- Palak Purswani opens up on her debut intimate scene in 'Fuh Se Fantasy 2’
- Nara Lokesh, TDP MPs meet President Draupadi Murmu, complains about the illegal arrest of Naidu
- Fogging becomes a burden for Panchayats
- Films that make people laugh are closer to their hearts: Pankaj Tripathi
- Waheeda Rehman and Guru Dutt: A lifelong relationship that started with a buffalo
- India Mobile Congress 2023 opens registrations; Find details
- Indian travellers save up to Rs 840 million in forex: Niyo Global Travel Report 2023
- ‘Pedakapu-1’ stands out as a rare film in TFI: Producer Miryala Ravinder Reddy
- India's export of cut, polished diamonds may fall by 22 pc in FY24 on sluggish demand: Icra
Nippon Paint aligns its offerings to support Telangana 'Cool Roof' Policy
Telangana government recently launched the ‘Cool Roof’ policy recently as a measure for implementation to build resilience against extreme heat
Telangana government recently launched the ‘Cool Roof’ policy recently as a measure for implementation to build resilience against extreme heat. This is also to reduce indoor temperatures in turn reducing the use of electricity at commercial and non-residential buildings including houses.
With regards to the same, Nippon Paint is in line with the Telangana State's cool roof policy in promoting the importance of the policy and why people should follow it. They have also launched a green product with low VOC levels called Walltron Hydroshield Damproof paint that guarantees 7 to 10-degree reduction in temperature.