- Kandikunta Venkata Prasad conducts door-to-door campaign in Kadiri
- Rajamahendravaram: Gas agencies told to register at consumers’ doorstep
- Eluru Jana Sena leaders to stage protest for not allocating ticket to party
- TDP to hold a meeting in Vijayawada Central Constituency
- Airtel switches to recycled PVC SIM cards – partners IDEMIA
- BJP made tough decisions like no other govt: Rajnath
- Congress leader Dakareddy Chandrasekhar Reddy seeks Malkajgiri MP ticket
- National Science Day
- 94 pc of Indian firms plan to boost workers’ skills, abilities this year
- Jana Sena may not get any seats in Srikakulam
Police busted sex racket in Hyderabad, 4 held, 3 women rescued
The police have busted a sex racket that is being operated secretly in a rented house in Hyderabad.
Hyderabad: The police have busted a sex racket that is being operated secretly in a rented house in Hyderabad. The crime branch inspector has got the information that Surendra Murthy and his wife Rajeshwari are running flesh trade in a house at the Sai Nagar colony in Chowdariguda village of Ghatkesar mandal.
With the orders of Malkajgiri ACP Narsimha Reddy, a constable from Ghatkasar police station was sent as a dummy customer. On getting the confirmation, the police have conducted a surprise raid on the house. In the raid, the police have arrested the couple, two others who supported them and rescued three Bangladeshi women, seized a mobile phone and Rs 5,100 cash from their possession.