- Pawan To Launch Poll Campaign from June 14
- Andhra Pradesh: Man attacks in-laws in Kovvuru, uncle died, aunt critical
- Popular star to be casted to lock horns with Karthi
- Intense first look from Srikanth Addala’s Peda Kapu-1 is out
- Is BJP focussing attention on AP?
- Hyderabad: EFLU issues notification for recruitment of non-teaching staff
- Congress greets people on Telangana statehood day
- Sharwanand marriage updates: Wedding hungama kickstarted in Jaipur
- APPSC Group-1 Mains exam to begin tomorrow chairman inspects arrangements
- Meta ends remote work policy; find details
Revanth Reddy held at Shamshabad airport in Hyderabad for flying drones at KTR farmhouse
In a big breaking, the Narsingi police have arrested the Congress working president and MP Revanth Reddy at Shamshabad airport.
In a big breaking, the Narsingi police have arrested the Congress working president and MP Revanth Reddy at Shamshabad airport. Revanth Reddy was taken into custody for allegedly using the drone to record Telangana Rashtra Samithi working president and minister K Taraka Ramarao's farmhouse at Janwada in Hyderabad.
As many as 8 people have been charged in the case. Cases have been registered under the IPC Section 184,187, 11 read with 5A and Aircraft Act. Five persons have already been arrested and taken to remand.
Earlier, Narsingi police on Wednesday arrested six persons for using drones without permission and declared Revanth and his brother Krishna Reddy as accused. Praveen Paul Reddy, Vijay Simha Reddy, Jaipal Reddy, Rajesh, Shiva and Om Prakash Reddy are among those getting arrested for using drones, which is in violation of government orders, to photograph the private property.