- Prabhas And Kriti Sanon’s Adipurush Digital Rights Are Sold At A Whopping Price
- Superstar Krishna’s ‘Mosagallaku Mosagadu’ Will Be Screened In The Theatres From Tomorrow
- Telangana announces de-addiction centres in all districts
- Vijayawada gets respite from scorching heat
- TTD decides not to allow 12-years-old vehicles on Tirumala ghat road
- Minister Koppula Eshwar chairs Haj coordination meeting
- Somu Veerraju challenges YSRCP and TDP for debate on AP development
- Telangana: Inter-state gang tries to ram car into cops in Nizamabad, escapes
- This Friday Movie Releases in Theaters
- Exciting Mega Update Coming Soon for Bholaa Shankar
RTC driver dies of heart attack in Hyderabad
A RTC driver named N Babu, pertaining to Karimnagar depot has died of cardiac arrest on Wednesday at Saroornagar public meeting conducted by the RTC unions.
Hyderabad: A RTC driver named N Babu, pertaining to Karimnagar depot has died of cardiac arrest on Wednesday at Saroornagar public meeting conducted by the RTC unions. According to police, N Babu, who came to Saroornagar meeting conducted by the striking RTC employees is a resident of Karimnagar.
In the afternoon hours while Babu along with his colleagues having tea in the premises of the indoor stadium, all of sudden he collapsed. Immediately, he was rushed to a nearby private hospital, where the doctors declared as brought dead. Later, the body was shifted to Karimnagar in an ambulance.