Study for restructuring society, JP tells students
Khammam: Founder president of Lok Satta party Dr Jayaprakash Narayan advised the students to "study for restructuring the society, not for certificates", during the inauguration ceremony of Kalam Vision Centre in Khammam on Monday. Addressing the students at the event organised by Vibrant's of Kalam organisation (VKO), Jayaprakash Narayan said that the progress of our country depends on practical thinking and that everyone should adopt logic and reasoning behind their thought process. He praised VKO for their efforts to develop human resources.
Later, an inauguration ceremony was held in Baktha Ramadas Kalakshetram under the leadership of organisation founder Vijay Kalam. Addressed the students, he said, "It is sad to see that our government officials lost their capability in the recent times. I call upon everyone to work towards making our country progress towards economic and scientific development."
Students from various colleges participated actively in the inauguration ceremony. Harvest school correspondent Ravikumar, OZO Agricare company MD Ravikumar, Modem Kiran Kumar, advocate Venkateswarlu, English trainers Arun, Kiran, Satya Murthi, in-charge for women Hemalatha, organisers Srinu, Sudheer, Rajkumar, Baskar, Vijay Chowdary participated in the event.
- Priyanka's own decision not to contest from Varanasi: Sam Pitroda
- Sensex soars 336 points to close above 39,000-mark; Tata Steel rallies 7%
- Rohit Shekhar murder: Delhi court sends his wife Apoorva to 14-day judicial custody
- Asaram's son Narayan Sai too convicted of rape
- Choose Jai Bhim followers over those chanting NaMo this election: Mayawati