- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
Talasani Srinivas Yadav inaugurates Vijaya Ice Cream parlours at NTR park
Telangana State Animal Husbandry Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav said that Vijaya Dairy will be taken to the number one position in the country. He spoke after inaugurating the newly established Vijaya Ice Cream Parlour at NTR Park and Lumbini Park in the city
Telangana State Animal Husbandry Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav said that Vijaya Dairy will be taken to the number one position in the country. He spoke after inaugurating the newly established Vijaya Ice Cream Parlour at NTR Park and Lumbini Park in the city.
He said that Vijaya Dairy, which is in losses, was running on the path of profits after the formation of Telangana state and opined that it will jump with a turnover of Rs.750 crores. "In the past, Vijaya Dairy products were not available to everyone," the minister said adding that the government is going ahead with the goal of allocating 1000 outlets.
He said that the government is providing employment opportunities to thousands of unemployed youth with Vijaya Diary and recalled that the price of milk collection has been increased by 5 rupees per liter. He said all the dairy products are available at Vijaya Dairy.
The minister said that the government is making dairy products available by competing with the market. Boinipally Vinod Kumar, Vice President of Planning Commission, and others were present in the program.