- HC expresses displeasure over lack of cooperation from Delhi govt on space for judicial officers
- Mastermind behind stealing & selling SUVs to northeast states arrested
- Increase in BSF's jurisdiction does not take away powers of Punjab Police, says Supreme Court
- Delhi HC directs CBI to submit charge sheet against Nair, Boinpally in excise policy case
- Delhi: 'Prolonged' delay in SpiceJet flight departure leaves passengers frustrated
- BMC gets serious about Mumbai air pollution, invites EoI for artificial rains
- PM Modi thanks UN chief for support to India’s G20 presidency
- UAE pledges $200m for climate resilience at COP28
- Broadcom to lay off nearly 1,300 VMware employees post-acquisition: Report
- ‘Salaaar: Part 1-Ceasefire’ trailer review: Massy
Telangana: Birth Monitoring System rolled out to track the modes of deliveries
This system would help the government in capturing all deliveries taking place in the private hospitals with details of mode of delivery (normal/ c-section/ assisted)
According to the officials, all the private hospitals have been asked to create IDs in the BMS portal by August 31, 2022. The government has created a website for facilitating the hospitals to login and upload their details. The website http://birthmonitoringsystem.telangana.gov.in/ has been created by the health department.
The officials said that this system would help the government in capturing all deliveries taking place in the private hospitals with details of the mode of delivery (normal/c-section/ assisted). All the private hospitals should register creating their hospital four IDs in this BMS portal on or before August 31. All private hospitals have been asked to upload their data on a day-to-day basis. For further information, one can contact the concerned District Medical and Health Officer (DMHO).