- Cabinet okays drone scheme for women self-help groups
- New AI model to predict physical & mental development in preemies
- IMD warns of cyclonic development, anticipates weather turbulence across multiple regions
- Cabinet clears Rs 11.8 lakh cr scheme for free foodgrain to poor
- Mock drill by Waltair division at Simhachalam
- California tries to fight 'tranq' threat with tougher punishment
- Security plan for Ram temple in Ayodhya to be in force from January 5
- Ahead of BJP's rally, Trinamool Congress posts 51K letters to Shah over non-release of Central funds
- UP govt to hold month-long ‘Sanskriti Utsav 2023’ from December 25
- Ex-secondary board chief gets conditional bail in Bengal school job case
Telangana govt levelling false allegations against Center: Kailash Choudhary
Kailash Choudhary stated that country not only got name and fame globally but witnessed never before progress in 8 years rule of PM Narendra Modi.
Nalgonda: Union Minister of State for Agriculture Kailash Choudhary stated that country not only got name and fame globally but witnessed never before progress in 8 years rule of PM Narendra Modi.
Addressing a press meet held at BJP district office, he said the Phasal Bima Yojana introduced by the Center in view of the farmers who are losing their crops due to untimely rains is not being implemented in Telangana.
He said that BJP-led Central government has been providing Rs 6,000 per year to the farmers under the Kisan Samman fund. He stated that Kisan cards are being given to farmers and are helping them in investment. The State government cheated the farmers in the name of free seeds and pesticides
He fired salvos at the State government over ignoring the promises made during the elections which included waiving off the farm crop loan of Rs 100,000 taken from banks. He expressed his displeasure over giving MSP to paddy farmers in the State.
He condemned the comments of TRS party on paddy procurement and informed that the Centre will procure the paddy as per the guidelines.