- Karnataka: youth ends life over alleged police high-handedness in Haveri
- Odisha train accident: 21 passengers heading to Rajahmahendravaram reported safe
- Vicky Kaushal and Sara Ali Khan’s latest rom-com surprises with its first day collections
- Odisha train mishap: Rescue operation underway in 2 badly damaged coaches
- Odisha train accident: Questions raised over failure of Kavach
- Odisha train accident: Pawan Kalyan shocks over incident, urges centre to take safety measures
- Odisha Train Accident: 110 Jain pilgrims from Chikkamagaluru district safe
- ‘Major’ completes a year; Adivi Sesh’s tweet will bring tears in your eyes
- This is what ‘Ahimsa’ and ‘Nenu Student Sir’ collected on Day 1
- Odisha train accident: Several trains running through AP, Telangana cancelled
Telangana: Singareni employees to get a total of Rs. 1.15 lakh as Dusshera and Diwali bonus
The Singareni CMD N Sridhar said in a statement that the 29 percent profit bonus announced for Singareni Coal Mine workers would be paid on the 11th of this month. Under this, Rs 79.07 crore will be distributed to the workers.
The Singareni CMD N Sridhar said in a statement that the 29 per cent profit bonus announced for Singareni Coal Mine workers would be paid on the 11th of this month. Under this, Rs 79.07 crore will be distributed to the workers. He also said that the recently announced Diwali bonus (Production Linked Reward Bonus) will be credited to workers' accounts on November 1.
The CMD explained that the company was spending Rs 300 crore for this and that each worker would receive Rs 72,500. The company has announced a festive advance of Rs 25,000 per worker, which will be paid on the 8th of this month, he said.
He said the workers would receive an average of Rs 1.15 lakh in the next three weeks, including the above two types of bonuses and festival advances. It is suggested to use this amount without wasting it, saving or using it for household needs.
He said that they should work more enthusiastically and together in the coming days to achieve the set targets so that they can receive better bonuses and welfare this year. On the occasion, Singareni CMD thanked the Chief Minister on behalf of the employees and wished happy Dussehra and Diwali to the workers.