- Nifty-500 club clocks 25% growth in Q3
- CM warns GHMC, HMDA officials, calls for swift action on pending matters
- Priyanka to launch two guarantees on Feb 27
- Jyothika likely to get more offers from B-town after ‘Shaitaan’
- Parties walk a tightrope to zero in on candidates
- Rathnavelu comes on board for Ram Charan-Buchibabu film
- Nellore TDP leader conducts Babu Surety Bhavishyat ki guarantee program at ABM Compound
- ‘Vijay Sankalpa Yatra’ getting T people's support: Dr Laxman
- BS Maqbool participate in Volunteer Vandanam in kadiri
- Narsapuram MP Raghurama Krishnam Raju Resigns from YCP
Tension builds up at Habeebnagar as Kishan Reddy's flexi damaged
Tension prevailed under Habeebnagar police station limits as the flexi of Union Minister of State for Home G Kishan Reddy was damaged during his visit to the area on Sunday.
Hyderabad: Tension prevailed under Habeebnagar police station limits as the flexi of Union Minister of State for Home G Kishan Reddy was damaged during his visit to the area on Sunday.
Immediately after noticing the incident, the BJP activists and local people attacked the suspect. According to N Narender Reddy, ACP, Goshamahal, the police immediately took the culprit into custody and shifted him to Habeebnagar police station.
During the inquiry, they had found that the suspect had been addicted to ganja and on Sunday he came to the area from Moinabad. After consuming ganja at Dhoolpet, he damaged the flexi.
Later by deploying the force, the police brought the situation under control.