- Edible oil brand Sunpure launches new campaign
- Devotees rush to Tirumala reduces slightly today, to take 18 hours for Sarvadarshans
- Gold and silver rates today stable in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 31 May 2023
- Andhra Pradesh: Parts of state likely to receive rains with lightning strikes
- All efforts on to nab Arikomban, says TN CM Stalin
- Vijayan’s eagerness for K-Rail is to pocket commission: Cong
- Eye on LS polls : AIADMK survey to shortlist candidates
- Ambitious project to make Kerala capital largest solar city in India
- Bengaluru: 14-yr-old Kriti Jain’s organs breathes new life into 9 people
- Karnataka High Court stays FIR against Ashwath Narayan
Tension prevails at private hospital over payment of bill
Tension prevailed at a private hospital in Musheerabad police station limits here on Sunday after arguments between patient's relatives and hospital management over payment of bill dues.
Hyderabad: Tension prevailed at a private hospital in Musheerabad police station limits here on Sunday after arguments between patient's relatives and hospital management over payment of bill dues.
According to police, a patient by name S Vittal (46), a resident of Janapriya Apartments in Gandhinagar was admitted into the hospital due to low BP.
While undergoing treatment the patient got heart stroke for which the doctors advised operation and asked the attendants to pay initial amount of Rs 2.5 lakh and shifted him to ICU.
But the patient died after getting second heart stroke at 5:50 am. Later an argument rose between the relatives of the deceased and the hospital management regarding the payment of the bill dues.
When tension prevailed at the hospital due to the protest of the relatives, Musheerabad MLA Mutha Gopal intervened and pacified the matter.