Traffic curbs for V-P's visit today
In view of Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu’s visit to Hyderabad on Wednesday, traffic police imposed restrictions.
Hyderabad: In view of Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu's visit to Hyderabad on Wednesday, traffic police imposed restrictions. According to the advisory issued, the traffic will either be stopped or diverted at the following places and routes.
On Wednesday at 9 am the Vice President will arrive at Begumpet Airport and will visit Raj Bhavan and Exhibition Grounds via Begumpet Fly Over, Greenlands Junction , Raj Bhavan, VV Statue, NTR Marg, Iqbal Minar, Ravindra Bharati, Nampally.
After the programme at Exhibition Ground the Vice President will return to his residence in Jubilee Hills at 12:25 pm.
Traffic police requested all citizens to take note of the programmes and plan their movements accordingly.
- PDP president Mufti hits out at PM for bringing nuclear bombs in political discourse
- Delhi HC seeks CBI, Michel's lawyer response on plea challenging phone call limit
- Election Commission transfers seven Bengal police officers
- Third phase polling on Tuesday across 15 states
- Army jawans don't counts bodies, only eagles do: Rajnath Singh