- Immunity given to lawmakers should not protect them from criminal prosecution for accepting bribes: Centre in Supreme Court
- 'I am not as communal as I am made out to be': Smriti Irani's swipe at Oppn
- 2 terrorists killed in Kashmir encounter, identified
- SC releases accused, who couldn't comply with HC condition, on bail after 3 years
- Nitish Kumar must answer how JD-U MLC was able to obtain caste survey data: Sushil Modi
- 'Gehlot Saheb, 2023 comes before 2030, have you forgotten count', Nadda takes dig at Raj CM
- What happened on October 5 in History?
- Apollo Medical College hosts 'White Coat Ceremony'
- Know about cybersecurity trends
- Youth shot at by unidentified gunmen in J&K’s Anantnag
TRS ministers meet Piyush Goyal on paddy purchase
A team of ministers and MPs from TRS party has met Union Minister Piyush Goyal in Delhi on the purchase of paddy from Telangana.
A team of ministers and MPs from TRS party has met Union Minister Piyush Goyal in Delhi on the purchase of paddy from Telangana. The ministers asked Piyush Goyal to purchase paddy from this year's monsoon and also sought the centre's stance on paddy from Yasangi.
They also assured Piyush to provide a written statement over paddy purchase. Meanwhile, the Union Minister sought two-day time to provide a clarity on the centre's decision over paddy purchase.
The Telangana ministers also complained that the Food Corporation of India is delaying the transportation of paddy stored in godowns. They also asked the Union Minister to provide paddy payment in the fixed time.