- Khammam: Many advocates join BRS
- Mahbubnagar: Bullock cart rally taken out to mark Farmers Day
- Odisha Train Accident: Chaos, screams of help all in a few minutes
- Odisha Train Accident: No one would be spared says PM Modi
- Haryana should implement apex court decision on SYL canal: Hooda
- A National Tragedy: Human Error?
- Tungaturthy: ‘MLA Gadari Kishore must apologise’
- CBSE Schools prepare to open by June 12
- Khammam: Transport Minister Puvvada Ajay Kumar all praise for CM K Chandrashekar Rao for development of agricultural sector
- Bonakal: Farming has become a festival in CM K Chandrasekhar Rao regime says MP Nama Nageswara Rao
Warangal best suited to become business hub: Shri Proskills LLP founder Suneel Musuluri
Geographically Warangal is best suited for business and the local entrepreneurs need to exploit it, Shri Proskills LLP founder Suneel Musuluri said, speaking as the chief guest at a programme that focused on “Revisiting Entrepreneurship @Warangal” organised by the SR Group of Institutions here on Wednesday.
Hanamkonda: Geographically Warangal is best suited for business and the local entrepreneurs need to exploit it, Shri Proskills LLP founder Suneel Musuluri said, speaking as the chief guest at a programme that focused on "Revisiting Entrepreneurship @Warangal" organised by the SR Group of Institutions here on Wednesday. He dwelt at length on the criticality of scaling up of the company and not just establishing it.
Guest of Honour and chartered accountant Tripuraneni Gopichand said the conventional businessmen should make use of latest technologies like Artificial Intelligence and its applications to resolve real time issues, thereby creating a better future. The Warangal city has to utilise the abundant young talent pool available locally, he added.
SR Educational Society Chairman A Varada Reddy said industry and academia must work together to support the growth of industries locally. He said they have created a SRiX, a facility which could be used by the local businessmen to improve their activity and add value to their business.
SR Innovation Exchange CEO Sreedevi Devireddy said: "Warangal is the next big growth centre after Hyderabad. There is a need to create and grow infrastructure for start-ups outside of Hyderabad. SRIX is relentlessly striving to add value to businesses by continuously supporting new businessmen and aspiring entrepreneurs."
The SR has started the AICTE approved PGDM – IEV (Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Venture Creation) course. It has eight classroom sessions a month and rest of the days are dedicated for business building. Admissions for the course are now open for family businesses, small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs.
SR School of Entrepreneurship Dean Col B S Rao said that SRiX is capable of supporting start-ups from all sectors, a large network of mentors and investors to support in this endeavour are available. The speakers discussed the need to create a supportive business eco-system to boost entrepreneurship in Warangal.