ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Youth dies of electric shock during Ganesh nimarjan in Nirmal

Youth dies of electric shock during Ganesh nimarjan in Nirmal
Highlights

  • Youth electrocuted during Ganesh idol immersion in Bhainsa
  • The victim identified as P Shankar, a migrant labour

A youngster died of electric shock during Ganesh nimarjan after he came in contact with a live electric wire here on Wednesday early morning in Bhainsa town of Nirmal.

P Shankar (23), a native of Bhainsa suffered the shock when he tried to avoid Ganesh idol touching the wires during immersion procession. The victim had gone to Mumbai in search of livelihood.

The police registered a case and probing into the issue.

Show Full Article
Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
More Stories


Top