- The Union Minister for Railways announced that the probe into the cause of train accident in Odisha
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
- Massive Fire Breaks Out In Delhi's Jahangirpuri
- ‘Asur 2’ creator reveals show didn’t have writers’ room initially
- Arya shares interesting things about ‘Sarpatta Parambarai 2’
- Andhra Pradesh: Devotees rush continues at Tirumala amid weekend
- Bandi lists out top 10 jokes by KCR to people
- Andhra Pradesh: Light to Moderate rains predicted in state for three days amid surface trough
- Oxfam India To Offer Affected People Emotional Support And Counselling
YS Sharmila meets YSR loyalists in Hyderabad
YS Sharmila, the sister of YSRCP president and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Yagan Mohan Reddy on Saturday met YSR loyalists from Hyderabad and Rangareddy districts here at Lotus Pond.
YS Sharmila, the sister of YSRCP president and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Saturday met YSR loyalists from Hyderabad and Rangareddy districts here at Lotus Pond.
Around 500 people attended the meeting. YS Sharmila sought their feedback on launching a political party in Telangana and also the public opinion on the TRS governance.
She said that their intention is to establish 'Rajanna Rajyam' in Telangana. "YS Rajasekhara Reddy holds a special place in people's hearts irrespective of caste and religion," she said listing out the schemes launched by the former CM.
Sharmila said that YS Rajasekhara Reddy launched several programmes for the welfare of the students, poor and farmers. "With the public support, we can rebuild the golden era and fulfil the dreams of YSR," she said.