- PVL Season 3: Karnataka's Ashamat Ullah, a runaway finding home with volleyball
- 'K’taka Cong spent Rs 100 on publicity', LoP Ashoka slams state govt over conference on Constituion
- IND v ENG: McCullum pleads for more games for Bashir, Hartley with County Clubs
- Chandini Chowdary’sfirst look of cop drama-thriller ‘Yevam’ unveiled
- Tamil Nadu has given me unconditional love: PM Modi
- Healthtech startup Zeno Health raises $25 mnc
- Ex-SC Judge Justice AM Khanwilkar Appointed As Lokpal Chairperson
- Vodafone Idea plans to raise Rs 45K cr through combination of equity and debt
- PM Modi, Mauritian counterpart to jointly launch projects to strengthen maritime security
- Easy steps to keep your skin hydrated during summer
RTA officials inspection on school buses in Visakhapatnam
The transport department officials have become alert with the re-opening of schools after the summer vacation in the district.
Visakhapatnam: The transport department officials have become alert with the re-opening of schools after the summer vacation in the district.
The officials have inspected the school buses whether there are following the regulations and the fitness of the vehicles.
These checks were conducted at Maddilapalem junction here in the city. During the inspections, the officials have booked cases against four buses for not having fitness.
Speaking to media, DTC (Deputy Transport Commissioner) Venkateshwarlu said they have identified that 359 buses are traveling without the fitness.