- ‘Manjummel Boys’ reaches Rs 100 Cr mark
- PM Modi offers prayers at Secunderabad Mahankali temple
- BJP strides ahead, Oppn falters
- Here is the new update on Mahesh Babu-Rajamouli film
- Indian Apps Delisted: Telecom Minister Challenges Google's Authority
- Rana joins the sets of Superstar’s next
- ‘Family Star’ teaser: Anticipation reaching a fever pitch
- Demoralised, but not defeated
- AI Integration in Construction: A Key Driver for Sustainable Initiatives - Puneet Bansal, Co-Founder, R-Dash
- Fire erupts from a stationary goods train in Kazipet Railway station, no casualties
20K Navy personnel join Yoga Day celebrations in Visakhapatnam
Eastern Naval Command (ENC) celebrated International Yoga Day with a participation of close to 20,000 naval personnel, including defence civilians and their family members.
Visakhapatnam: Eastern Naval Command (ENC) celebrated International Yoga Day with a participation of close to 20,000 naval personnel, including defence civilians and their family members. As part of the celebrations, personnel onboard ships and submarines practised yoga. Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, ENC Vice-Admiral Atul Kumar Jain, joined the families of Eastern Fleet during the session along with Devina Jain.
The yoga session started with the opening prayer and was followed by standing and sitting yoga postures, pranayama followed by meditation based on the common yoga protocol released by the Ministry of AYUSH.
All units under the ENC spread across the Eastern Seaboard from West Bengal to Tamil Nadu participated in various yoga related activities. Special yoga sessions were also conducted in unique forms, including aqua yoga in the swimming pool, airfield yoga at INS Dega, hill top yoga at Dolphin Hill, drill yoga on the Parade Ground at INS Circar, yoga in hospital at INHS Kalyani and yoga in residential-cum-community centres.
Special yoga related quizzes and competitions, lectures were held by yoga experts to help participants embrace yoga a way of life.