- Home Ministry gives Z+ security to Congress' Mallikarjun Kharge
- Palestinian death toll rises to 29,410
- IRCTC ties up with Swiggy Foods for meals on trains
- Excise policy case: Delhi court extends Manish Sisodia's judicial custody
- Samyukta Kisan Morcha to hold tractor march on Feb 26, 'mahapanchayat' in Delhi on March 14
- IIT Hyderabad and JICA unite to nourish Design Innovation JICA Chair Lecture Series concludes successfully
- Imran wants IMF aid to Pakistan stalled over 'rigged' elections
- Transformative Collaboration: ASIP and IIT Hyderabad Forge Path for IC Packaging & Testing Education and Innovation
- YouTube Offers Free 3-Month Premium Subscription Plan: How to Avail
- Need to deepen economic engagement with India: Albanian Foreign Minister
8-day summer Beach Festival begins at Silparamam
East Godavari Collector Karthikeya Mishra declared open the 8-day summer Beach Festival-2019 at Silparamam in Kakinada rural on Sunday.
Kakinada: East Godavari Collector Karthikeya Mishra declared open the 8-day summer Beach Festival-2019 at Silparamam in Kakinada rural on Sunday. Speaking on the occasion, the district collector complimented the Silparamam Society for holding the festal from May 12 to 19 in the present summer season.
The collector also announced that during the conduct of eight-day festival, cultural activities including classical, fock dances, light music and other programmers would be organised from 6 to 8 in the evening.