- WTC Final: Steve Smith equals Joe Root's record of most Test centuries against India
- Long Covid can impact fatigue, quality of life worse than some cancers: Study
- Delhi court dismisses bizman Arun Pillai's bail plea in excise policy case
- Tata Power Renewable Energy subsidiary receives Letter of Award to set up 966MW Round-the-clock (RTC) Hybrid Renewable Power Project for Tata Steel
- Motion Poster Revealed!
- Mahindra launches its first Dual-Fuel small commercial vehicle, the new Supro CNG Duo; Price starts at ₹6.32 lakh
- MHA sanctions Rs 101.75 cr relief package for people displaced in Manipur violence
- 'India, Serbia have huge potential for trade & investment': President Murmu
- Air India flight to San Francisco: Airline to refund ticket fare to all 216 passengers
- New Medical Colleges for AP Telangana
Aadhaar linking with eKYC extended till Sept 15
The linking of Aadhaar cards with ration cards eKYC has been extended till September 15, according to Commissioner of Civil Supplies Kona Sasidhar.
Amaravati: The linking of Aadhaar cards with ration cards eKYC has been extended till September 15, according to Commissioner of Civil Supplies Kona Sasidhar.
It may be noted that as per the earlier order, the last date for linking of eKYC concluded by August 31 and large number of people are seen at Aadhaar centres and secretariats for linking of eKYC fearing cancellation of their ration cards.
Giving a big relief to people, the State government extended the last date for linking of EKYC till September 15.
The commissioner said that a decision was taken for the extension of last date due to holidays and non-functioning of servers at some places.
He said children below five years of age need not link Aadhaar with eKYC. Those above five years and others should link their Aadhaar cards with eKYC before September 15.