- CM YS Jagan assures quality treatment to train accident victims: Gudivada Amarnath
- Mangaluru airport is now fully LED compliant
- Kavitha releases London Bonalu poster
- Odisha train crash one of the deadliest in Railways history
- AP RGUKT 2023 admission notification released, check dates here
- Odisha Train Accident: Accident Victims Meet Second Accident in West Bengal
- Odisha Train Accident: PM Expresses Grief. Calls incident as Heart Breaking
- Mumbai to Tirupati: ‘Adipurush’ music directors planning something unique for the film
- PM Meets injured and bereaved families
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chip may arrive in October 2023
Amalapuram: Minister Vishwaroop flags off 10 new Indra AC bus services
Amalapuram: Social Welfare Minister Pinipe Vishwaroop said that 53,000 employees of APSRTC hailed the merger of the corporation with the government. ...
Amalapuram: Social Welfare Minister Pinipe Vishwaroop said that 53,000 employees of APSRTC hailed the merger of the corporation with the government.
He flagged off the 10 Indra AC buses introduced on Amalapuram – Shamshabad and Amalapuram – Visakapatnam routes at the APSRTC Depot in Amalapuram on Thursday.
He said that Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will fulfill his promises and implement the welfare schemes in the State. He said that Amalapuram RTC Depot earned a profit of Rs 14,00,000 last month. The new Indra AC RTC bus services will provide many facilities to passengers.
RTC Executive Director Chinta Ravi Kumar, regional manager RVS Nageswar Rao and others were present