- The Union Minister for Railways announced that the probe into the cause of train accident in Odisha
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
- Massive Fire Breaks Out In Delhi's Jahangirpuri
- ‘Asur 2’ creator reveals show didn’t have writers’ room initially
- Arya shares interesting things about ‘Sarpatta Parambarai 2’
- Andhra Pradesh: Devotees rush continues at Tirumala amid weekend
- Bandi lists out top 10 jokes by KCR to people
- Andhra Pradesh: Light to Moderate rains predicted in state for three days amid surface trough
- Oxfam India To Offer Affected People Emotional Support And Counselling
Anantapur: First wife protests at husband's second wedding event, police gives counselling
In a shocking incident where a software employee's second wedding reception has created a stir in Anantapur district after the first wife launched the protest at the event citing she had not received the divorce.
In a shocking incident where a software employee's second wedding reception has created a stir in Anantapur district after the first wife launched the protest at the event citing she had not received the divorce. Eventually the police stepped in and sent her to the Disha police station.
According to police and the victim, Dudekula Nagaraj of Allagadda in Kurnool district was married to Mahaboob Bee of Kovelakuntla in the same district six years ago and has a five-year-old baby. However, couple approached the court for a divorce due to mental problems.
Meanwhile, Mahaboob Bee came to know that Nagaraj had recently married another girl and attempted to disrupt a wedding reception held on Monday in Ramnagar.
When Nagaraj's family complained, a team of fourth urban CI Katti Srinivasan reached there and pacified Mahabub Bee and advised to go to the Disha police station where she received counseling as the divorce is a matter for the court to decide. However, it is noteworthy that Nagaraj said that he had divorced Mahaboob Bee in the past.