- Real Madrid signs Bellingham from Borussia Dortmund for over 100 million euros
- RSS chief to be in Udaipur on June 8-9
- BRS govt's efforts led to sustainable, constant availability of water: MLC Kavitha
- Pak Army top brass vows to tighten noose around masterminds of May 9 'rebellion'
- Karnataka's free power scheme to cost Rs 13,000 crore annually
- Vadnagar Railway station gets a facelift
- Woman commits suicide in J&K after failing civil service exams
- Doing good for others is beneficial to children's emotional, physical health: Study
- 'Oppn meeting will be held on June 23 in Patna': JD-U leader
- 1 in every 7 cars sold now an EV, China's BYD dominate again
Andhra Pradesh: Couple from Guntur commits suicide at Srisailam temple
The couple from Macherla of Guntur district came to visit the Srisailam Mallikarjuna shrine committed suicide.
The tragic incident took place at the holy shrine of Srisailam where a couple committed suicide at the Neelam Sanjeevareddy residence. The incident has caused a great deal of controversy locally. Going into details, the couple from Macherla of Guntur district came to visit Srisailam Mallikarjuna shrine.
In the process, they booked room No. 12 at Reddla satram. However, on Thursday morning, the couple tried to commit suicide by drinking insecticide. The hostel staff noticed this and rushed them immediately to Hospital. However, their condition worsened and they were shifted to Sunnipenta Government Hospital.
However, the couple died on the way to the Sunnipenta Government Hospital. Srisailam police have registered a case in connection with the incident and are investigating. The full details of the couple's suicide are yet to be known.