- Gold rates in Hyderabad slashes today, check the rates on 28 February, 2024
- TDP-Jana Sena to hold Telugu Jana Vijaya Ketanam meeting in Tadepalligudem today
- Narayana Yuva Sena demands fresh water supply from plant established by Narayana
- Durgesh supporters take out rally seeking ticket to him
- NMD Farooq consoles kin of those died due to arrest of Naidu in Nandyal
- MWC 2024: Samsung Displayed OLED Cling Band: A Futuristic smartphone and a smartwatch
- Bishop Jayarao Polimera, Head of the Roman Catholic emphasises youth should have talent
- GVMC mayor lays foundation stone for development works in Maddilapalem
- Kotamreddy confident of hattrick victory
- MVV Satyanarayana lays foundation stone for Varasiddhi Vinayaka Durga Polamamba Temple in Vizag
Andhra University VC awarded with BSc degree
Vice-Chancellor of Andhra University G Nageswara Rao was awarded with BSc degree in ‘Naval Shipbuilding and Hull Maintenance’ here on Saturday at INS Vishwakarma.
Visakhapatnam: Vice-Chancellor of Andhra University G Nageswara Rao was awarded with BSc degree in 'Naval Shipbuilding and Hull Maintenance' here on Saturday at INS Vishwakarma.
The VC received the degree during the convocation ceremony of Hull Artificer (HA) Sailors who got qualified in HC 'Q' course during the academic year 2017-2019. The course was designed based on an MoU signed between the Indian Navy and Andhra University in 2017.