- WTC Final: Steve Smith equals Joe Root's record of most Test centuries against India
- Long Covid can impact fatigue, quality of life worse than some cancers: Study
- Delhi court dismisses bizman Arun Pillai's bail plea in excise policy case
- Tata Power Renewable Energy subsidiary receives Letter of Award to set up 966MW Round-the-clock (RTC) Hybrid Renewable Power Project for Tata Steel
- Motion Poster Revealed!
- Mahindra launches its first Dual-Fuel small commercial vehicle, the new Supro CNG Duo; Price starts at ₹6.32 lakh
- MHA sanctions Rs 101.75 cr relief package for people displaced in Manipur violence
- 'India, Serbia have huge potential for trade & investment': President Murmu
- Air India flight to San Francisco: Airline to refund ticket fare to all 216 passengers
- New Medical Colleges for AP Telangana
Annual fest of music, dance on Nov 22 in Visakhapatnam
Visakha Music Academy is gearing up to celebrate the 50th annual festival of music and dance from November 22 at VMRDA Children’s Arena.
Visakhapatnam: Visakha Music Academy is gearing up to celebrate the 50th annual festival of music and dance from November 22 at VMRDA Children's Arena.
Sharing details with the media here on Tuesday, vice-president of the academy K V Rama Murthy said the golden jubilee celebrations will see several renowned artistes from Mumbai, Chennai, GuVisakha Music Academytur, Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Visakhapatnam performing on stage at the arena.
Veena exponent Rajhesh Vaidhya, Hindustan vocalist Soma Ghosh, vocalists Ramakrishna Murthy, Manasi Prasad, among several other artistes will enthral the audience through their performances, the academy secretary A Bhujanga Rao and treasurer V. Chandrasekhar said.
The inaugural is scheduled at 6 p.m. on November 22, followed by the release of the academy's golden jubilee cover. VMRDA Chairman Dronamraju Srinivasa Rao is expected to inaugurate the 10-day festival which will conclude on December 1.