- Rajasthan: SUV rams into procession after driver suffers heart attack; dies
- Pakistan beat India by 5 wickets in Friendship Cricket Series for the Blind in UAE
- MVA to seal seat sharing deal in Feb-end: AICC leader Ramesh Chennithala
- TDP leader Dr Pemmasani Chandrasekhar performed pujas in the temples
- Strong domestic fund flows mitigated impact of FII selling in last two months
- Nadda unveils busts of 17 'Heroes of Mumbai' in city garden
- TDP President Abdul Aziz Denounces Attacks on Media by YCP, Advocates for Press Freedom
- TDP leaders meet Vemireddy Prabhakar Reddy in Nellore
- PM Modi to visit Sant Ravi Das temple in Varanasi on Friday, his third trip since 2016
- Centre issues stern warning against surrogate ads seen as harming consumers
AP ICET 2019 results will be announced on 8 May
AP Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) 2019 test results will be announced on Wednesday (8 May) at 11:30 am in Vijayawada.
Hyderabad: AP Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) 2019 test results will be announced on Wednesday (8 May) at 11:30 am in Vijayawada.
The AP ICET 2019 results will be made available on the official website of APSCHE - sche.ap.gov.in
Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their result on the website once the results are out. Along with the AP ICET 2019 results, the officials will also be releasing the final key of the exam.
This year AP ICET 2019 test was conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of AP State Councanil for Higher Education (APSCHE).
The AP ICET examination was held on 26 April in two sessions morning 10:00 am to 12:30 pm and the second session from 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm for the admission into MBA and MCA.
For AP ICET 2019, a total of 52,736 applications have been received, in which 48,445 candidates have attended for the exam.
The Preliminary Key of AP ICET 2019 was released on 27 April. After receiving the objections from the candidates till 29 April. The AP ICET 2019 results will be declared on 8 May.
How to check AP ICET 2019 results:
1. Go to the official website of APSCHE: https://sche.ap.gov.in/icet/ICET/ICET_HomePage.aspx
2. A new page will be displayed on the screen.
3. Enter your roll number and date of birth.
4. Candidates can download the result by clicking on the print button.
5. Take a print out of the result and preserve it for future use.