- Hyderabad: Grand Ganesha Awards committee visits continue
- Hyderabad: Cops on toes to ensure smooth conduct of twin festivals in city
- North Hyderabad emerges as residential hub
- Trudeau must budge, mend ties with India
- Deaf Cricket Championship to start from Sept 25
- Hindi Diwas celebrated in CUO
- DGP: Police facing unique challenges arising from borderless nature of cybercrimes
- Andhra Pradesh: Bus rams into students in Chilakaluripet, one dead
- Hyderabad: Souring Indo-Canadian ties keep Telugu students on edge
- Naveen had been working for women’s reservation for a long time: Mangaraj
AP needs to adopt Telangana model for development: Thota Chandrashekar
Thota Chandrasekhar said that there was a good response for the BRS in Andhra Pradesh as the people fed up with the attitude of both the ruling YSR Congress party and opposition Telugu Desam Party
Thota Chandrashekar celebrated his birthday celebrations on the grand scale with party activists at his residence here on Sunday.
The party activists in large numbers from several districts of Andhra Pradesh thronged the residence of Thota Chandrasekhar and extended their wishes to him. They cut 150 kgs of cake and distributed sweets to mark the occasion.
Speaking on the occasion, Thota Chandrasekhar said that there was a good response for the BRS in Andhra Pradesh as the people fed up with the attitude of both the ruling YSR Congress party and opposition Telugu Desam Party.
Attracted by the Telangana model for development led by Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao, the people from Andhra Pradesh are voluntarily joining the BRS and are extending their support to the new party, Thota Chandrasekhar said.
He further said that the Andhra Pradesh State was logging behind the development and the Telangana model for development was only the option for the growth of their State.
Former GHMC Mayor Bonthu Rammohan, BRS leader Dasoju Shravan, film writer Chinni Krishna and other leaders also took part in the birthday celebrations of Thota Chandrasekhar.