- Your Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Pongal Look
- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
Chandrababu Naidu Europe trip with his family
The TDP national president and former CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu have left for a foreign tour on Wednesday.
Amaravati: The TDP national president and former CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu have left for a foreign tour on Wednesday.
Chandrababu Naidu along with his wife Bhuvaneswari, son Nara Lokesh, daughter-in-law Brahmani, and grandson Devansh has taken the flight to Europe trip from RGIA Hyderabad.
The Naidu family will be returning back on 24th June. As its a pre-decided trip, Chandrababu Naidu couldn't attend the all parties president meeting in New Delhi, which is scheduled today.
Although Chandrababu Naidu planned to take a break from 7 to 13 June, he postponed it due to the schedule of the Assembly sessions from 12 June.
Chandrababu who was the chief minister for five years, and was very busy with the election campaign has got not much time to spend with the family.
In the short break after the elections, Naidu and family have gone on the summer vacations to Himachal Pradesh. Now again after a gap, the former CM has left for the foreign tour with the family members.