- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
- About 20-odd Indians stuck in Russia, efforts on for their early release: MEA
- We implemented guarantees with development programmes, says Siddaramaiah
- March 2024: Embracing a Spectrum of Festivals, from Holi to Maha Shivratri
- World Compliment Day 2024: Why do we celebrate this day?
CM YS Jagan reached Undi to attend a marriage function
AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy reached Undi in West Godavari district on Thursday. Here CM YS Jagan will attend the YSRCP leader Koyye Moshen Raju son's marriage function.
Amaravati: AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy reached Undi in West Godavari district on Thursday. Here CM YS Jagan will attend the YSRCP leader Koyye Moshen Raju son's marriage function.
After the program, CM YS Jagan will reach the Polavaram project. As the CM, this is the first official tour to the project site, where YS Jagan will inspect the works of the Polavaram.
It's the third time that YS Jagan visiting the Polavaram project. For the first time in 2011, YS Jagan has launched 70-km-long Harita Yatra from Ravulapalem in East Godavari district to the Polavaram project.
Second time in 2015, YS Jagan has conducted a bus yatra with YSRCP MLA's, MP's MLC's to the dam site.