- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
CM YS Jagan to visit Polavaram project on 20 June
AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's Polavaram project tour schedule has been finalized. He'll be visiting the project site on 20th June.
Amaravati: AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy's Polavaram project tour schedule has been finalized. He'll be visiting the project site on 20th June.
For the first time, YS Jagan will be visiting the Polavaram project as a Chief Minister. During the tour, he'll be conducting a review meeting with the water resources department. Where CM will direct the officials to complete the project works quickly.
Before coming into power, the YSRCP has raised the question over state government constructing the Polavaram project which is crucial for irrigation, drinking water and electricity generation in the state.
After swearing-in as Chief Minister, YS Jagan has conducted a review on various departments, which also included the performance of the water resources department.
Recently, CM YS Jagan has said that there is no need for the state government to carry on the works of the Polavaram project, but there is an urgent need that the project should be completed quickly.
It's said that the Chief Minister is considering whether to implement the reverse tendering process and fix a deadline to the contractor to finish the project or to completely leave the project to the central government.
Well, for now, we have to wait and see how CM YS Jagan will take the decision over the Polavaram project.