- Visakhapatnam: NSTL trident gets inaugurated
- Indian Farmers Concerns: Accurate climate forecasts & insurance
- How do you define a good life?
- Vizianagaram: Farmers urged to adopt tech to increase output
- India’s quest to reach beyond the horizon
- Vijayawada: CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy releases Rs 1,294 cr under Rythu Bharosa, interest subvention
- Stand by Modi, shun Congress: MLA Harish
- HC declines writ by party seeking direction to EC to allot a common symbol
- Malayalam actor Lena reveals marriage with Gaganyaan fame Balakrishnan
- Insult to Indian scientists: Modi
Complaint filed against Lagadapati in Kovvur
A police complaint has been filed against former MP Lagadapati Rajagopal at Kovvur in West Godavari district.
West Godavari: A police complaint has been filed against former MP Lagadapati Rajagopal at Kovvur in West Godavari district.
In the complaint lawyer Murilakrishna has stated that many people have faced loss due to the false survey of Lagadapati.
He urged the police to find out the actual persons behind the surveys of Lagadapati. After receiving the complaint, the police officials said the investigation will be done and the action will be taken.
During 2019 elections results, Lagadapati survey predicted huge victory for TDP, but it went misfire and Chandrababu Naidu government has faced defeat. As exit polls results, the YSRCP has recorded a landslide victory by winning 151 Assembly, 22 Parliament seats.