- Planning Board Vice-Chairman to oversee ‘Prajavani’ conduct
- Voting for Cong, BRS won’t benefit Telangana: Kishan
- Cong-led civic body hanging by a thread
- MWC 2024: Exciting Launches Await From Xiaomi 14 Series to Barbie Flip Phone
- New tourist attraction at RK Beach
- Shah Rukh Khan reacts to Allu Arjun’s son Ayaan singing ‘Dunki’ song; offers ‘Sri Valli’ treat in return
- Rashmika Mandanna reveals reason behind her absence from ‘Animal’ post-release celebrations
- Nag Ashwin unveils time-bending epic ‘Kalki 2898 AD,’ bridging Mahabharat to the future
- Gold rates in Delhi today slashes, check the rates on 26 February, 2024
- Gold rate in Vijayawada today slashes, check the rates on 26 February, 2024
Controversy takes place on TTD board continue
- TDP Government appointed TTD Chairman and its board members so far they continuing in power
- After N Chandra Babu Naidu submitted his resignation also board meeting will be held at Tirumala tomorrow
Tirupati, May 27:A new controversy took place on TTD Board meeting which will be held on Tuesday after completion of General Elections 2019.
As per the previous practices that generally TTD board members and its chairman should resign to their posts as part of moral responsibility when the state ruling will be changed.
Now also present TTD Chairman Putta SudhaKar Yadav and members have to resign to their nominated posts. Because they had been appointed by the previous Telugu Desam Party government.
Already N Chandra Babu Naidu had submitted his resignation to CM post and sent it to Governor on the same day of votes counting day in four days ago.
Similarly in the state various nominated posts members and chair persons step down from their offices and submitted their resignation to officials concerned.
In the line following the Chandrababu Naidu resignation, Tirupati Urban Development Authority Chairman Narasimha Yadav and TTD SVB Channel Chairman Raghavendra Rao submitted resignation to their posts. Similarly Tirupait Gangama temple trust Chairmna RC MuniKrishan and members also resigned their posts.
But TTD board Chairman Putta SudhaKar Yadav and its board members did not submitted their resignations till Monday evening. TTD sources said that most probably the present board Chairman and members will submit resignation to their post after completing the Tuesday board meeting at Tirumala Annamaiah Bhavan.
Whether the present board is continuing few more days or they will resign their post is yet to know.
Interestingly, TTD board chairman Putta Sudhakar Yadav has participated in Telangana CM K Chandra Shekar Rao Tirumala visit and welcomed him at outside of the temple on Monday. Chairman Putta Sudakar Yadav had contested as Proddatur TDP MLA nominee and defeated by the YSRCP candidate.
So he did not conduct board meeting since two months due to elections. In the back drop of clear mandate was given to YSRCP government by the people, how the TDP leaders and its defeated MLAs would attend the board meeting as board members on Monday, questioning YSRCP leaders.
Came to know that to give the clean chit to 1496 kgs gold which was seized in TamilNadu on the occasion of general elections one day before the polling on April 18, therefore present TTD board members did not give resignation to their posts.