- 'Mann Ki Baat': Arunachal, Bihar students share experiences with PM Modi
- The India House: Ram Charan Is All Set To Produce This Nikhil And Anupam Kher Starrer
- Actor Sharwanand Sustains Minor Injuries in Road Accident
- Delhi Police On Alert After Farmer Leaders Detained
- Pawan Kalyan pays tribute to NTR, says he is pride of Telugu people
- TDP Mahanadu: Second day meeting to start in a while, Naidu to release manifesto
- Complaint Filed Against Arvind Kejriwal, Kharge, And Others Political Leaders For Giving Remark On President Murmu's Caste
- Fire breaks out in wedding pandal amid fireworks in Alluri Sitaramaraju district, no casualties
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 28 May 2023
- Andhra Pradesh: Tipper lorry and oil tanker collides head-on in Kakinada, no casualties
Covid vaccination: PHCs asked to achieve targets
The District Medical and Health Officer (DMHO) Dr B Rama Giddaiah instructed the Primary Health Care (PHC) Centres to achieve corona vaccination target. He visited Dhone and inspected Urban Health Care centre on Thursday.
Kurnool: The District Medical and Health Officer (DMHO) Dr B Rama Giddaiah instructed the Primary Health Care (PHC) Centres to achieve corona vaccination target. He visited Dhone and inspected Urban Health Care centre on Thursday.
Later, he convened a meeting with the doctors of the concerned PHCs in the mandal.
Speaking on the occasion, Dr Rama Giddaiah said that the doctors need to educate people to get vaccinated. Some persons have apprehensions that they may develop health problems if vaccinated. At this juncture, the doctors, nurses, ANMs and health workers need to create awareness among people on the advantages of corona vaccine and encourage them to take the jabs, he said.
He further said that under all circumstances, the PHCs should achieve the target within the given point of time. Responding to the DMHO's instructions, the PHC doctors said that they would achieve the target without fail.
Dr Vijay Bhaskar of Malkapuram PHC, Dr Imtiyaz Khan of Peapully PHC, Dr Ramesh from Kotha Burju PHC, Dr Vani Sree from Jaladurgam PHC and others participated.