- Vijayawada: TDP-JSP releases first list
- Jatara a massive success: Seethakka
- Lake Tahoe’s Cosy Retreats: A Gateway to Nature and Adventure
- Dubai Unveils Five-Year Visa for Indians
- Devotees bid adieu to tribal deities
- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
- Asian Track Cycling: Arshad Shaikh, Jyoti Gaderiya win their third gold; Harshita bags silver as India claims four medals
- Corporate earnings surprised on the upside due to improvement in margins
- Ashok Chavan 'injures' Congress again, 55 Nanded ex-corporators join BJP
- Adani Group, Uber to form JV to help expand fleet on green energy?
East Coast Railway gets new Principal Chief Security Commissioner
Raja Ram has taken charge as Principal Chief Security Commissioner (PCSC), East Coast Railway, recently.
Visakhapatnam: Raja Ram has taken charge as Principal Chief Security Commissioner (PCSC), East Coast Railway, recently. He joined the Indian Railways from 1988 batch of Indian Civil Services. Prior to this post, Raja Ram worked as the Principal Chief Security Commissioner (PCSC), North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur.
He was posted earlier in Railway Board. He has wide experience in detection of crime in railways. He has also worked as Chief Security Commissioner in RDSO/Lucknow, East Central Railway, Director in RPF Academy in Lucknow and in various positions in South Eastern Railway, Eastern Railway and North Frontier Railway.
Raja Ram also received many awards like Indian Police Medal in 2012, DG/RPF Commendation & Insignia in 2004 and General Manager's Award in his career.