- Hyderabad: 6 held in Hyderabad for exhibiting exotic animals at pub
- APFSL to start 'First Day First Show' concept to watch movies on release day
- Karnataka government hikes DA for employees
- Hyderabad: Massive fire breaks out from timber depot at LB Nagar
- APSEZ Achieves Top Results for FY 2023, Anticipates Strong Growth Ahead - Karan Adani
- Eatala will also join Congress to defeat CM KCR: Jupally Krishna Rao
- KTR wonders why PM & HM are not bothered about wrestlers’ plight
- Telangana Congress slams Modi government’s 9 year long rule
- Khaap leaders take medals away from wrestlers, agitation to continue
- BRS only party to work for welfare of people: Kavitha
Ex gratia handed over to kin of chemical factory blast victims
Nuzvidu MLA Meka Venkata Pratap Appa Rao, J-C P Arun Babu and Assistant Collector T Rahul Kumar handing over ex gratia cheque to the family members of a deceased person in Porus Laboratories blast, at RDO office in Nuzvidu on Friday
Eluru / Nuzvidu / Musunuru: Joint Collector P Arun Babu and Assistant Collector T Rahul Kumar Reddy along with Nuzvidu MLA Meka Venkata Pratap Appa Rao called on the relatives of the victims of Porus Laboratories' blast, at the RDO office in Nuzvidu and Musunuru and handed over the ex gratia to them. The cheques were handed over to the relatives of the victims.
A cheque for Rs 50 lakh was handed over to B Sudha Rani, wife of Boppidi Kiran of Akkireddigudem, who perished in the flames in the blast.
The family members of Sayila Nageswara Rao and Chandolu Rajiv, who sustained grievous injuries, were each given cheque worth Rs 5 lakh. The family members of Shaik Subhani were already paid Rs one lakh on Thursday in cash and the remaining Rs 4 lakh were given through a cheque on Friday.
RDO Kambhapati Rajylakshmi was also present.