- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
- After students’ stir, Manipur govt reimposes internet ban for 5 days
- Bengal Guv finally clears file for oath of new MLA, but bypasses Speaker
- Maha Congress: PM’s ‘urban Naxals’ jibe at Oppn came out of ‘despair’
Former Speaker Kodela Siva Prasad's Son Sivaram Surrendered In Court
Former AP speaker Kodela Sivaprasad's son Sivaram surrendered in court a short while ago.
Former AP speaker Kodela Sivaprasad's son Sivaram surrendered in court a short while ago. He is said to have surrendered to the Additional Munsiff Magistrate's Court in Narasaraopet in connection with old cases. It is a known fact that the cases on Kodela Siva Prasad and his family members have been reported after Kodela's loss in assembly elections.
Kodela's son Shivaram has approached the court for anticipatory bail, saying he has done nothing wrong in this regard. He surrendered in court today and was due to be released on bail a few days later.
Kodela Siva Prasad committed suicide on September 16 at his residence in Banjara Hills.