Former union minister Sai Prathap Reddy joins Congress
The former union minister Sai Prathap Reddy has joined Congress party on Thursday (16 May) in Kadapa district. He has joined the party in the presence of PCC chief Raghu Veera Reddy.
Sai Prathap Reddy,Congress, Kadapa,AP Elections 2019 The former union minister Sai Prathap Reddy has joined Congress party on Thursday (16 May) in Kadapa district. He has joined the party in the presence of PCC chief Raghu Veera Reddy.
The state Congress in-charge Meyyappan and district president Tulasi Reddy were also present during the event.
Speaking to media, Sai Prathap Reddy has become emotional. He said the aim of the Congress party is to strengthen the weaker sections of the state.
He also said the party needs the activists who have the intention to serve the people.
On the occasion, Sai Prathap Reddy said he'll work towards the strengthening of the party under Rajampet Parliament segment.
The APCC chief Raghu Veera Reddy said with the joining of Sai Prathap Reddy, the Congress party will definitely gain strength in Rayalaseema districts.
He said the people's verdict is saved in EVMs. For the development of Telugu states, all the regional parties should support Congress at the center.
Whoever comes into power in AP, they have to support AICC president Rahul Gandhi in becoming the Prime Minister, Raghu Veera Reddy said.
- Surgeons remove 8 Spoons, Knife, 2 Toothbrushes from a Man's stomach
- Charge sheet filed against accused in Bandipora rape case
- Muslim family in UP names newly-born son after PM Narendra Modi
- Drought situation in Maharashtra is very serious says Sharad Pawar
- Lok Sabha elections: Five legislators among 248 lose deposit in Punjab, AAP worst hit