- MVV Satyanarayana lays foundation stone for Varasiddhi Vinayaka Durga Polamamba Temple in Vizag
- Speaker disqualifies 8 MLAs from Assembly
- GHMC Dy Floor leader visits Veerannagutta to oversee arrangements for Maha Sivaratri
- Imansa family express gratitude to Prathipati Pulla Rao
- Naidu, Sharmila lambast YSRCP for ‘humiliating’ cricketer Vihari
- TSRTC makes arrangements for Intermediate exams
- Birds of different feathers flock to avian island at Neknampur Lake
- All set for Inter exams from today
- Untold Stories of our Temples-3: Oh man! Govt apathy dogs God’s abode
- TDP chief may address public meet in Nellore on March 2
Guntur: Call to promote cashless transactions
District Collector Vivek Yadav said that there is a need to create awareness on digital literacy and promote cashless transactions.
Guntur: District Collector Vivek Yadav said that there is a need to create awareness on digital literacy and promote cashless transactions.
He along with Joint Collector AS Dinesh Kumar and Lead Bank Manager Edara Rambabu released posters on digital literacy to create awareness to the people at a programme held at the Collectorate in Guntur
Speaking on this occasion, the Collector urged the bankers to create awareness on digital literacy to promote cashless transactions. He directed them to create awareness on uses of cashless transactions.
Lead Bank Manager Edara Rambabu said at present banking services are available 24X7 for the convenience of the customers and added that for every transaction digital record is available. He explained the uses of digital transactions.
Trainee Collector Subham Bansal was among those present.