- Centre approves highway projects worth Rs 2,333cr in UP, Jharkhand
- Goyal urges India Inc. to expand manufacturing footprint
- SC issues contempt notice to Patanjali's Acharya Balakrishna over misleading ads
- Fortune Soya Chunks and dabbawalas surprise Mumbai with nutritious lunchbox
- 'Barbaric crime': Kerala HC sentences 12 convicts in TP murder to rigorous life imprisonment
- Adani Group’s ammunition plants open in Kanpur, locals overjoyed over jobs generation
- Global TV shipments drop 3% in 2023
- Telangana CM Revanth Reddy launches Mahalaxmi Scheme' and 'Gruha Jyoti' schemes
- Turkish Women's Cup 2024: Manisha Kalyan adjudged Best Midfielder as India finish runner-up
- Byju's NCLT hearing: Investors allege over $500 mn diversion to hedge fund in US
IIIT faculty development programme on April 28, 29
he IIIT Nuzvid, RGUKT-AP will be organising 'Inspirational Teacher Training Programme' as part of Faculty Development Programme (FDP) to the faculty members of the 4 campuses
Vijayawada: The IIIT Nuzvid, RGUKT-AP will be organising 'Inspirational Teacher Training Programme' as part of Faculty Development Programme (FDP) to the faculty members of the 4 campuses under RGUKT, namely, IIIT Nuzvid, IIIT RK Valley, IIIT Srikakulam and IIIT Ongole on April 28 and 29 at IIIT Nuzvid campus, according to a release by the institute on Friday.
About 100 faculty members from 4 campuses will be attending this programme. This FDP was intended to enhance the knowledge and skills of the science faculty fraternity of all the 4 campuses of RGUKT-AP.
This programme will be organised by IIIT Nuzvid in association with the Royal Society of Chemistry, Bengaluru, Andhra Pradesh Academy of Sciences, Amaravati and Science City of Andhra Pradesh, Amaravati.
The chief guest of the two-day programme will be Prof V Ramachandra Raju, Vice-Chancellor of RGUKT-AP. The distinguished guests would be Dr D Raghunadha Rao (from TATA Cancer Centre / TATA memorial hospital, Visakhapatnam), president of Andhra Pradesh Academy of Sciences, Amaravati, Prof M Basaveswara Rao, honorary secretary, AP Academy of Sciences, Amaravati, Prof A Krishna Rao, CEO, Science City of Andhra Pradesh, Prof C Gangaiah, Registrar, RGUKT-AP, Prof D Suryachandra Rao, Director, IIIT Nuzvid, Padma Prabhu, Royal Society of Chemistry, Bengaluru and Karima Anjun, Royal Society of Chemistry, Bengaluru.