- Ensure drinking water supply in city: Mayor
- Cong workers obstruct Bandi’s yatra
- Mahabubnagar: Local bodies MLC elections from March 28
- Complete registration of house sites soon: collector to officials
- Police, revenue officials remove 3,000 huts near Renigunta
- National Safety Week celebrations begin in Sri City
- Bazball or whatever you call it, Tests are about playing according to situations: Kumble
- Tirupati: Rajanna Foundation bags award
- Pro Kabaddi League semis kicks off at Gachibowli today
- Hygiene awareness session held for adolescent girls
Janardhana Rao congratulates Balineni
The Prakasam district TDP president and Ongole MLA candidate Damacharla Janardhana Rao extended his congratulations to the winning candidate and YSRCP Ongole parliamentary constituency president Balineni Srinivas Reddy and other winners in the district on Friday.
Ongole: The Prakasam district TDP president and Ongole MLA candidate Damacharla Janardhana Rao extended his congratulations to the winning candidate and YSRCP Ongole parliamentary constituency president Balineni Srinivas Reddy and other winners in the district on Friday.
Speaking to the press at his residence, Janardhana Rao said that he is welcoming the people's decision to give a chance to Jaganmohan Reddy and appreciated that. He thanked the public and party cadre who stood by him in the elections and voted in favor of him. He said that he tried to serve the public and develop the constituency.
He said that the drinking water pipeline from the Gundlakamma project, taken up with Rs 163 crore expenditure is just 1.5 kilometres due for completion. He said that the construction of houses is also complete. He said that the Buckingham canal bridge at Eethamukkala should have been completed in his tenure but not done in time.
He wished the winners in the elections and wished them to be available to the public always and strive for addressing their issues. He asked the party cadre to be brave and said that the winnings and defeats are part of politics. He said that he and the party cadre will be available to public whenever they require.