- Promoting gender equality at workplace
- Things married couples could do in secret
- Croatia’s Luciaja Begic wins Miss World Sports Challenge
- VH not to give up his Khammam MP ambitions
- Priyanka likely to launch two schemes ‘virtually’
- TTD hikes salaries of 9,000 contract employees
- Andhra Cricket Association addresses Hanuma Vihari's claims regarding Prudhvi Raj, new allegations arise.
- Actor Kenneth Mitchell, Known for 'Star Trek' and 'Captain Marvel', Passes Away at 49
- White Paper on Dharani portal soon: Revenue Minister
- PM Modi lays foundation for upgradation of Pakala, Srikalahasti rly stations
Janasena not worried about winning seats says Pawan Kalyan
After ten days of the polling (11 April), the Janasena party chief reacts for the first time during a review meeting with party MLA and MP candidates at the party central office in Guntur.
Guntur: After ten days of the polling (11 April), the Janasena party chief reacts for the first time during a review meeting with party MLA and MP candidates at the party central office in Guntur.
Speaking on the occasion, Pawan Kalyan said that after the conclusion of the polling process, the YSRCP chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy makes a statement that his party is going to win 120 Assembly seats, and even TDP expressed same confidence of winning 130 seats in the elections.
But Janasena is not worried about winning the seats. PK said we have started the fight to bring the change, Janasenani expressed hope that the change will take place step by step.
Unlike YSRCP and TDP, Janasena will not calculate how many seats the party will win, I told my leaders only to know about the voting process across the constituencies, PK said.
In the meeting, Pawan Kalyan has directed the party leaders to create new leadership from village levels. The Janasena party has decided to contest in the coming ZPTC and MPTC elections in Telangana.
Pawan Kalyan said Whether their are elections or may not be, but still, Janasena will continue to fight over the people issues.