- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Minister Vishwaroop releases IEET book
Minister for Social Welfare P Vishwaroop released the International English Eligibility Test (IEET) book, which is useful to the students to improve English language.
Vijayawada: Minister for Social Welfare P Vishwaroop released the International English Eligibility Test (IEET) book, which is useful to the students to improve English language. The book release event was organised at the Secretariat on Wednesday.
Speaking on the occasion, he said the English Eligibility Test book was distributed by Heave Foundation to help the students from high school level to the post-graduate level. He said students with excellent English language and communication skills could get good job opportunities.
He said the book was helpful to students who are attending the English Eligibility Test. High Court advocate M Gowtam Babu, Supreme Court advocate Anisetti Chandramohan, Heave Foundation central coordinator S Chandrasekhar and others attended the event.