- PIL in SC seeks directions to Centre and States to consider reasonable demands of farmers
- ISL 2023-24: Bengaluru FC push for playoffs against Hyderabad FC in Sunil Chhetri's 150th outing
- Creditors face haircut of 68% on admitted claims under IBC
- Shri Ramcharitmanas row: SC grants 2 weeks to UP government to file its reply on Swami Prasad Maurya's plea
- PVL Season 3: Calicut Heroes blaze through Delhi Toofans to get dominant win
- NewsClick row: Court grants Delhi Police 20 more days to file charge sheet in UAPA case
- Swaad of South Unveils Newest Outlet in Madhapur, Offering a Fusion of Tradition and Innovation in South Indian Vegetarian Cuisine
- This universal story about the tragic isolation of old age will move and stir Kannada and Telugu audiences: Deepak Qazir Kejriwal
- NIT Calicut and Vehant Technologies Signs MoU to Co-Teach Students and Jointly Work on AI/ML Projects
- List of Environmentally-Friendly Products Spearheading Green Movement for a Healthier Planet
MITS College of Engineering gets national level AAA ranking
Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science (MITS), Madanapalle, (MITS) College of Engineering has been rated "AAA" at National level, Dr. C Yuvaraj , Principal, announced this at a press meet here on Sunday.
Madanapalle: Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science (MITS), Madanapalle, (MITS) College of Engineering has been rated "AAA" at National level, Dr. C Yuvaraj , Principal, announced this at a press meet here on Sunday. He said that the rating was awarded by the National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) and the Indian Institute of Technology Madras in January and April 2019.
This is an achievement in the state of Andhra Pradesh, he said. The National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning has conducted 6 times online certification courses since 2016 and he said that it was a great achievement for the college.